Electronic Financial Transaction Terms and Conditions
Enacted on 2020.12.18.
Article 1 [Purpose)
These terms and conditions apply to the electronic payment between the user and the company in the issuance and management service of prepaid electronic payment means (hereinafter collectively referred to as “electronic financial transaction service”) provided by Aiurora Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”). Its purpose is to determine the basic matters related to financial transactions.
Article 2 (Definition)
The definitions of terms used in these terms and conditions are as follows.
1. “Electronic financial transaction” refers to a transaction in which the company provides electronic financial transaction services through an electronic device, and the user uses it in an automated manner without face-to-face or communication with the company's employees.
2. “Electronic device” is a device used to transmit or process electronic financial transaction information by an electronic method, and transmit information by other electronic methods such as cash dispensers, automatic teller machines, payment terminals, computers, mobile phones, etc. It refers to a device that processes.
3. “Electronic payment means” refers to payment means in accordance with the electronic methods stipulated in Article 2, No. 11 of the Electronic Financial Transactions Act, such as prepaid electronic payment means.
4. “Prepaid electronic payment means” is information on certificates or certificates issued by storing transferable monetary values in an electronic way, and is paid in exchange for purchasing goods or services from a third party other than the issuer in accordance with the Electronic Financial Transactions Act. It refers to what is used.
5. “E-Payment Transaction” is an electronic form in which a person who gives funds (hereinafter referred to as “payer”) allows the company to transfer funds to a person who receives funds (hereinafter referred to as “recipient”) using electronic payment means. It refers to financial transactions.
6. “User” refers to a person who uses the electronic financial transaction service provided by the company.
7. “Electronic document” refers to information created, transmitted, received or stored in accordance with Article 2, Item 1 of the Basic Act on Electronic Documents and Electronic Transactions.
8. “Access medium” is a means or information used to give a transaction order in electronic financial transactions or to ensure the truth and accuracy of users and transaction details, and electronic cards and equivalent electronic information, electronic signature creation information under the Electronic Signature Act, and Certificates, user numbers registered with the company, user's biometric information, passwords required to use the above means or information, etc. stipulated in Article 2, No. 10 of the Electronic Financial Transactions Act.
9. “Transaction order” refers to a user instructing the company to process electronic financial transactions in accordance with these terms and conditions.
10. “Error” refers to the case where the electronic financial transaction is not fulfilled in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or the user's transaction instructions without the user's intention or negligence.
11. “Affiliate store” refers to a person who provides goods or services to users in transactions by electronic payment means such as prepaid electronic payment means in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, and is not a financial company or electronic financial business entity.
Article 3 (specify and change the terms and conditions)
① The company posts important contents of this agreement on the mobile application screen or internet website (hereinafter referred to as “application screen, etc.”) before the user uses the electronic financial transaction service so that the user can check the important contents of this agreement. So.
② At the request of the user, the company delivers a copy of these terms and conditions to the user by electronic document transmission, e-mail, copy transmission, mail or direct delivery (hereinafter referred to as “electronic document transmission method”).
③ When the company changes these terms and conditions, it notifies users by posting the changed terms and conditions on the application screen, etc., one month before the effective date. However, if the terms and conditions are urgently changed due to the revision of the law, the changed terms and conditions are posted on the application screen for more than one month, and the user is notified afterwards through electronic document transmission.
④ In the case of notification or notification pursuant to Paragraph 3, “If the user does not agree to the change, the company may terminate the contract within 30 days from the date of notification or notification. In this case, it will be deemed to have agreed to the revised terms and conditions.”
⑤ If the user does not express his or her intention to terminate the contract within 30 days from the date of receiving the notice or notice in Paragraph 4, it is deemed to have agreed to the change of the terms and conditions.
Article 4 (Composition and Contents of Electronic Financial Transaction Service)
The electronic financial transaction services provided by the company are as follows.
1. Issuance and management service of prepaid electronic payment means
Article 5 (hours of use)
① In principle, the company provides electronic financial transaction services to users 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, it may be determined differently depending on the circumstances of the financial company or other payment method issuer.
② In the event that service interruption is inevitable due to maintenance, inspection of information and communication facilities, or other technical needs or circumstances of financial companies or other payment method issuers, the company temporarily suspends the service after notifying the service interruption through the application screen in advance. You can. However, if it is unavoidable, such as system failure recovery, urgent program maintenance, or external factors, the service may be suspended without prior notice.
Article 6 (Access Media Management)
① When providing electronic financial transaction services, the company may select an access medium to check the user's identity, authority, and transaction instructions.
② In using the access medium, the user may not transfer, lease or delegate the use of the access medium to a third party, or perform acts for security purposes such as pledges, unless otherwise specified by the company's consent or other laws. . However, in the case of prepaid electronic payment means, the user may transfer it to a third party or take over from a third party.
③ Users must not leak, expose, or neglect their access media to a third party, and take sufficient care to prevent theft, forgery, or alteration of access media.
④ When the Company receives notification of the loss or theft of the access medium from the user, the company is responsible for indemnifying the user for damages caused by the use of the access medium by a third party from then on.
Article 7 (creation and preservation of electronic financial transaction records)
① The company tracks and searches the contents of electronic financial transactions used by users, or creates and preserves records that can be checked or corrected when errors occur in the contents.
② In accordance with the provisions of Paragraph 1, the types and retention periods of records that the company must preserve shall be as set forth in Article 8, Paragraphs 3-4.
Article 8 (confirmation of transaction details and correction of errors)
① The company makes it possible to check the user's transaction details through the application screen, etc., and if the user requests it, within two weeks from the date of receipt of the request, the company issues a written document about the transaction details by means of electronic document transmission.
② When the Company receives a request for a written delivery of the user's transaction details pursuant to Paragraph 1, but cannot provide the transaction details due to a reason such as an operational failure of an electronic device, the Company shall immediately notify the user of such reason by sending an electronic document, etc. The period in which transaction details cannot be provided due to operational failure of electronic devices, etc., shall not be counted in the period of written delivery regarding the transaction details in Paragraph 1.
③ Among the transactions subject to Paragraph 1, the retention period of 5 years is as follows.
1. The name or number of the electronic financial transaction account
2. Types and amounts of electronic financial transactions
3. Information indicating the counterparty of electronic financial transactions
4. Electronic financial transaction date and time
5. Matters concerning the user's consent to withdrawal
6. Types of electronic devices and information that can identify electronic devices
7. Fees received by the company in exchange for electronic financial transactions
8. Access records of electronic devices related to the relevant electronic financial transaction
9. Matters concerning application for electronic financial transaction and change of conditions
10. Records on electronic financial transactions in which the transaction amount per transaction exceeds KRW 10,000
④ Among the transactions subject to Paragraph 1, the retention period of one year is as follows.
1. Records on small electronic financial transactions with a transaction amount of 10,000 won or less per transaction
2. Records on transaction approval when using electronic payment means
3. Matters concerning the facts of the user's error correction request and the result of processing
⑤ If a user wishes to request a written issuance specified in Paragraph 1, he/she can request it by sending an electronic document to the address, e-mail, and phone number below.
1.Address: I-Aurora, Sejong Bldg., 1st floor, 22 Hangang-daero 44-gil, Seoul
Customer Service Manager, Postal Code 04382
2. E-mail: email@example.com
3. Phone: 1588-3073
(Customer center phone numbers may vary for each additional service. For details, please refer to the terms of service)
⑥ If the user knows that there is an error in using the electronic financial transaction service, he or she may request the company to correct it in the manner described in paragraph 5 of this article.
⑦ When the Company receives a request for correction of an error or when it finds that there is an error in an electronic financial transaction, the Company immediately investigates and processes it, and informs the user of the result within two weeks from the date of receiving the request for correction.
Article 9 (Effect of Electronic Payment Transaction and Withdrawal of Transaction Order)
① When the user's transaction order relates to an electronic payment transaction, the company implements the payment procedure, and transmits the transaction instructions related to the electronic payment transaction so that payment can be made.
② When a user pays funds using an electronic payment method, the payment will take effect at the time specified in each of the following subparagraphs.
1. In case of payment by means of prepaid electronic payment: When the information of the amount instructed for the transaction reaches the electronic device designated by the recipient
③ The user may withdraw the transaction order by sending an electronic document to the person in charge specified in Article 8, Clause 5, as stipulated in this Agreement, until the payment becomes effective.
④ If the e-payment takes effect, the user can receive the payment back through the method of withdrawal of subscription in accordance with related laws, such as the Consumer Protection Act in e-commerce, etc.
Article 10 (Prohibition of provision of electronic financial transaction information)
The Company shall provide information or data on the personal information of the user acquired in the process of providing the electronic financial transaction service, the user's account, the access medium, and the contents and performance of the electronic financial transaction in accordance with laws and regulations or without obtaining the consent of the user to a third party. It will not be provided to, disclosed to, or used for any purpose other than for business purposes.
Article 11 (Company's Responsibilities)
① The company is responsible for accidents caused by forgery or falsification of access media, accidents occurring in the process of electronically transmitting or processing contracts or transaction orders, electronic devices for electronic financial transactions, or'Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.' In the event of damage to the user due to an accident caused by the use of the access medium obtained by invading the information and communication network pursuant to Article 1, Paragraph 1, false or other fraudulent methods, it shall be liable for damages incurred.
② Notwithstanding Paragraph 1, the Company may have the user bear all or part of the responsibility for damages incurred to the user due to any of the following reasons.
1. When a user lends an access medium to a third party, entrusts the use of it, or provides it for transfer or security purposes.
2. When a user leaks, exposes, or neglects his or her access medium despite knowing or being able to easily know that a third party can conduct electronic financial transactions using the user's access medium without authorization.
3. In case of damage to a user who is a corporation (excluding small businesses pursuant to Article 2, Paragraph 2 of the 「Basic Small and Medium Business Act」), the company establishes security procedures to prevent accidents, and is reasonably required, such as strict compliance. When you have fulfilled your duty of care
4. The company requested additional security measures for electronic financial transactions in order to enhance security in addition to the confirmation pursuant to Article 6, Paragraph 1 of the Electronic Financial Transactions Act, but the user refused the request of the company without justifiable reasons, and thus Article 9, Article 1 of the Electronic Financial Transactions Act. In case of an accident referred to in subparagraph 3
5. An accident pursuant to Article 9, Paragraph 1, Subparagraph 3 of the Electronic Financial Transactions Act by a user engaging in any of the following acts with respect to the media, means, or information used for additional security measures pursuant to subparagraph 4 If it occurs
end. Leaked, exposed, or neglected to a third party
I. The act of lending or entrusting its use to a third party
All. Transferred to a third party or provided for the purpose of collateral
③ If there are other laws and ordinances that can be applied to the user's advantage despite paragraphs 1 to 2, the company will prioritize and apply them.
Article 12 (Company's obligation to ensure stability)
In order to ensure the safety and reliability of electronic financial transactions, the company complies with the standards set by the Financial Services Commission for the information technology sector and electronic financial business such as personnel, facilities, and electronic devices for electronic transmission or processing for each type of electronic financial transaction. Do it.
Article 13 (Validity Period and Extinctive Prescription for Prepaid Electronic Payment Means)
① The company may set an expiration date of 1 year or more for the prepaid electronic payment method, and users can use the prepaid electronic payment method only within the expiration date set by the company.
② The company notifies whether or not the expiration date of the prepaid electronic payment method is set and the period through the application screen.
③ The expiration of the expiration period, the possibility and method of extension, and the arrival of the expiration period more than three times, including 7 days prior to the arrival of the expiration date set by the company, are notified by sending a text message or sending an electronic document.
④ In the case of a prepaid electronic payment method whose expiration date has passed but the expiration date of paragraph 5 has not been completed, the user may request the Company to return the unused portion of the prepaid electronic payment method. In this case, the Company shall 90% of the balance will be refunded to the user according to the procedure set by the company.
⑤ If 5 years elapse from the date of purchase of the prepaid electronic payment method or the date of charging, the qualifying prescription for commercial bonds is completed, and the user cannot request the company to provide goods, refund or return the balance.
⑥ The user can request the operator to extend the validity period within the validity period, and the issuer who receives the request extends the validity period by 3 months unless there is a special reason.
Article 14 (Refund of prepaid electronic payment means)
① The user can request a refund for the balance of the prepaid electronic payment method, and the company refunds the entire balance of the prepaid electronic payment method according to the procedure set by the company in the following cases without deducting the fee. However, if it does not fall under any of the following items and is due to the user's simple change of mind, the refund may be refused or refunded after deducting the fee.
1. When requesting a refund of the entire purchase amount within 7 days from the purchase date of the prepaid electronic payment method
2. When the use of prepaid electronic payment means is impossible because it is difficult for the affiliated store to provide goods or services due to natural disasters, etc.
3. When the affiliated store is unable to provide goods or services due to a defect in the prepaid electronic payment means
4. When the user requests for a refund of the balance after using more than 60% of the balance of the prepaid electronic payment method normally purchased or charged for the purchase of goods or services (however, making a gift) based on the balance at the time of purchase or at the time of final charging. , Transfer, etc. are not included in the above use)
② In the case of affiliate cards, if the affiliate's refund criteria are separate, the affiliate's refund criteria will be applied first.
③ Refunds for part of the prepaid electronic payment method cannot be refunded.
④ Prepaid electronic payment means provided free of charge from the company through the purchase of goods and services or events, etc. are not eligible for refund, and are not included in the calculation of the amount used in Paragraph 1, Paragraph 4. In addition, if the company refunds the prepaid electronic payment method to the user, the prepaid electronic payment method provided free of charge will lapse.
⑤ The company may limit the limit and number of refunds in order to limit the user's illegal refund for the purpose of cash loan.
⑥ Any other matters not specified for refund in these terms and conditions will be announced through the application screen.
Article 15 (Dispute Handling and Mediation)
① Users can request dispute handling such as complaints and opinions related to electronic financial transactions through the contact person in charge of the customer center posted on the application screen or through the contact information listed in Article 8, Paragraph 5, and claims for damages.
② If the user requests the company to handle the dispute, the company will inform the user of the result of the investigation or processing within 15 days from the date of receipt of the request.
③ If the user has objection to the results of the company's dispute settlement, the Financial Dispute Mediation Committee of the Financial Supervisory Service pursuant to Article 51 of the Act on the Establishment of the Financial Services Commission or the Consumer Dispute Mediation of the Korea Consumer Agency pursuant to Article 31, Paragraph 1 of the Framework Act on Consumers You can apply to the committee to mediate disputes related to the company's use of electronic financial transaction services.
Article 16 (rules other than the terms and conditions and competent court)
① Matters not specified in these terms and conditions regarding electronic financial transactions shall be subject to the individual terms and conditions.
② Matters not stipulated in these terms and conditions and individual terms and conditions for electronic financial transactions shall be governed by laws related to consumer protection such as the Electronic Financial Transactions Act, the Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce, and the Specialized Credit Finance Business Act.
③ Lawsuits regarding disputes related to these terms and conditions and electronic financial transactions are filed with the competent court of the first instance under the Civil Procedure Act.
④ If the individual agreement between the company and the user differs from the items set forth in this agreement, the agreement will take precedence over this agreement.
Article 1 (Effective Date)
Ⓛ These terms and conditions will be effective from December 18, 2020.
aurora co., Ltd.
Representative | Jang Young-soo
Address | Sejong Building 22, Hangang-daero 44-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul
Business Number | 131-16-46100
Total sales business report number | No. 2016-Seoul Yongsan-00857
Personal Information Manager | Kim Hye-kyung
TEL 070 - 7431 - 6449
FAX 070 - 4443 - 0439
COPYRIGHT i-Aurora Co., Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED