Enacted on 2020.12.18
Article 1 [Purpose)
Article 2 (definition of terms)
① The definitions of terms used in this agreement are as follows.
1. A means of prepaid electronic payment is a means that is used to purchase goods and services from a third party other than the issuer and pay the price as a certificate issued by storing transferable monetary value electronically. (However, the range of goods or services that can be purchased is more than two industries)'
2. “NAMANE Card” is a prepaid electronic payment method. The limit of prepaid electronic payment means is 500,000 won, and is classified into registered and bearer names.
end. Bearer Name: A prepaid electronic payment method issued without confirmation of the real name or not linked to a deposit account
I. Named: A prepaid electronic payment method issued in connection with a savings account or confirmed with a real name
3. The access medium of “NAMANE Card” is an electronic card. “Access medium” refers to the means or information used in electronic financial transactions to give transaction orders or to ensure the truth and accuracy of users and transactions.
4. “NAMANE Card Service (hereinafter referred to as “Service”)” refers to card issuance, recharge, payment, refund, usage history inquiry, etc. provided by the Company so that users can purchase goods and services using NAMANE Card as a payment medium. It refers to all the services of.
end. Card issuance: Users can apply for or purchase an electronic card issued by the company at the time of membership registration or through an external distribution channel to obtain a card.
I. Recharge: This refers to transferring the monetary value that is recognized equal to cash to the NAMANE card and storing it for use in the purchase of goods and services. Users can recharge their electronic cards by registering them in the NAMANE Card application or at the NAMANE Card Kiosk.
All. Payment: This refers to the act of purchasing goods or services with NAMANE card at the affiliated store of a company or affiliate. Users can pay with an electronic card at the affiliated store as much as the remaining balance.
la. Refund: Refers to returning the balance recorded on the NAMANE card to the user according to the method and procedure set by the company. Transportation card recharges can be refunded by transferring the full amount to NAMANE card. There are two types of refund methods, account refund and charge cancellation.
One). “Account Refund”: Transferring the appropriate amount of your NAMANE card balance to your bank account.
2). “Cancellation of charge”: When the NAMANE card balance is not used within one week after being charged, the entire balance is charged and cancelled.
hemp. Usage history inquiry: Users can check recharge, payment, and refund details by registering their electronic card in the NAMANE card application.
6. “Member” refers to a person who installs the application on a mobile device according to the procedures set by the company, agrees to these terms and conditions, enters the information requested by the company, and uses the service after being approved for subscription. Members can use all the services of the NAMANE card application.
7. “Non-members” purchase NAMANE cards after agreeing to these terms and conditions at a kiosk, or after installing an application and agreeing to these terms, use the services provided by the company by purchasing or acquiring an electronic card without signing up as a member. Say the ruler. Non-members cannot use the card management service in the NAMANE card application, and can check information about the service.
8. “NAMANE card application (hereinafter referred to as “application”)” refers to application software operated by the company or affiliates so that users can use the services provided by the company on mobile devices.
9. “NAMANE Card Merchant Store (hereinafter referred to as “Merchant”)” refers to a facility or business that provides payment or recharge transaction services to users by applying for membership in accordance with the NAMANE Card Merchant Terms and Conditions and entering into a franchise agreement with the company. .
10. “NAMANE Card Reward” refers to a free payment to a member according to the company's policy when a member uses the service to charge more than a certain amount or participate in promotional events. Members can exchange rewards accumulated over a certain standard for prizes or use them when applying for events.
11. “Additional Services” are functions provided for members within the application. Purchase and gift of card products, balance transfer, automatic recharge, report loss, temporary lock, recharge card/account registration, refund request, income deduction request It refers to services such as.
end. “Lost Report Service”: It refers to a service that stops the use of the card by reporting the loss or theft of the NAMANE card held by the user in accordance with the method determined by the company through the application or customer center. The company is responsible for indemnifying the user for damages caused by the use of the NAMANE card by a third party after receiving the loss or theft of the NAMANE card from the user.
I. “Temporary Lock Service”: This is a service that temporarily locks the use of NAMANE cards held by the user through the application. The temporarily locked NAMANE card cannot be used for charging and payment services. Customers can temporarily unlock the NAMANE card and use the recharge and payment services as before.
All. “Income deduction application service”: Refers to a service that processes the amount of the card used through the customer center according to the method determined by the company.
la. “Online Mall”: Refers to a service that allows you to purchase cards and products provided by a company or affiliate through an application.
hemp. “Balance Transfer”: A service that allows members to transfer all or part of their balance between NAMANE cards if they have multiple NAMANE cards.
bar. “Auto Recharge”: A service that connects a payment method that allows you to recharge your NAMANE card through an application, and automatically recharges a certain amount on a set date each month or when the balance changes below the set standard amount.
12. “NAMANE Card Kiosk (hereinafter referred to as “Kiosk”)” provides services to purchase cards offline or to reload balances on cards Customers can tag cards to kiosks to view or recharge balances. can.
13. “Affiliate” refers to a business that enters into a separate service use contract with the company, such as a card issuance alliance contract, application lease contract (ASP contract), etc. to run the business of an affiliate company using the services provided by the company. The services provided through affiliates are as follows.
end. “Transportation card service”: A service that allows payment to a transportation institution that has signed a contract through an electronic transportation card, or to use and manage related services (charge, payment, etc.) at online/offline affiliated stores of other “affiliates”
Article 3 (Effect and Change of Terms and Conditions)
① These terms and conditions apply to users who purchase and use the NAMANE card in a legitimate way.
② At the request of the user, the company delivers a copy of these terms and conditions to the user by electronic document transmission, e-mail, copy transmission, mail or direct delivery (hereinafter referred to as “electronic document transmission method”).
③ If the company wants to change these terms and conditions, the date of enforcement of the terms and conditions to be changed and the reason for the change are specified and posted on the application screen from one month before the effective date. However, if the terms and conditions are urgently changed due to an amendment of laws and regulations, the changed terms and conditions are posted on the application screen for at least one month, and the user is notified afterwards through electronic document transmission.
④ In the event that the terms and conditions are changed against the user, the user may be notified individually by e-mail, mobile phone text message transmission, or PUSH transmission (hereinafter referred to as “e-mail transmission, etc.”) in addition to notification. In this case, if it is difficult to notify the user individually, such as when the user does not provide a contact information or does not notify the company of the changed contact information, it is considered to have been notified individually by notifying it through the application screen.
⑤ If the user does not agree to the changed terms and conditions pursuant to paragraph 4 of this article, the user may stop using the service and terminate the service use contract with the company. However, if the user does not expressly indicate his/her intention to reject the change of the terms by the day before the effective date of the changed terms, it is deemed to have consented to the change of the terms and the changed terms and conditions will be applied.
⑥ All matters such as agreement to the “Affiliate Terms and Conditions” and procedures for amendment of the terms and conditions shall be determined by the relevant “Affiliate”.
Article 4 (rules other than the terms and conditions)
For matters not specified in these terms and conditions, the Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions, the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc., the Electronic Financial Transaction Act, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc., and the Act on the Use and Protection of Credit Information , Communications Confidentiality Protection Act, telecommunications business laws and other related laws, other terms and conditions that the company has made with users, detailed usage guidelines and commercial practices for each service set by the company.
Article 5 (application for service use)
① For this service, a contract is established for users who purchase and use NAMANE cards in a legitimate way.
② In the case of application for service use falling under any of the following subparagraphs, the Company may withhold acceptance or cancel the contract of use afterwards.
1. When it is impossible to provide service due to technical, security, or facility problems
2. In case of false application, such as using the name of another person other than the name of the person
3. In the case of omission or incorrect information to be entered in the application form requested by the company
4. When the application is made for the purpose of violating laws and regulations or hindering or hindering public order or morals
5. When a user who has been suspended from the company pursuant to Article 10 voluntarily terminates the use contract during the suspension period and applies for reuse
6. In the event that the service use contract has been terminated for reasons such as violation of this agreement in the past
7. In case other application requirements set by the company are not satisfied
③ Users can apply for each additional service provided by the company, and the application process and user's application qualifications are guided by the application screen.
④ Users may be restricted from using individual services depending on their qualifications, and their qualifications and scope of service use may change according to service changes such as change of user name, termination, etc. of mobile devices including mobile phones.
Article 6 (use, change and suspension of service)
① Users can apply for and use the service immediately according to the procedures set by the company and the qualifications granted by the company.
② In principle, the service can be used 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, the company may limit, change, or suspend all or part of the service to users in the following cases.
1. When there is an obstacle to the normal use of the service due to power outages, equipment failure, and congestion in usage
2. In case it is unavoidable due to facility inspection, maintenance, and development for the normal provision of services
3. When the service cannot be maintained due to the company's service operation, business circumstances, or legal obstacles, such as the termination of the contract with the partner company or the company's partner company
4. In case of other force majeure reasons such as natural disasters, national emergencies, etc.
③ In case of service restriction, change, or suspension, the company notifies users by notifying the reason, date, and period in advance through the application screen. However, if prior notice is not possible due to reasons beyond the company's control, such as a facility failure that occurred without the operator's intention or negligence, it will be notified afterwards.
Article 7 (Charging and Recharging)
① The user can recharge the value by providing cash or monetary value that the company recognizes as cash and directly storing it on the NAMANE card through an application or offline affiliated store, and the company or a third party designated by the company will charge it. When providing the service, a small fee may be collected in some cases.
② Recharge service may be limited depending on the NAMANE card affiliated store, or the charging function may be restricted depending on the type of affiliated service.
③ If the NAMANE card is recharged due to the user's negligence, the cost incurred will be borne by the user within the range of actual expenses.
④ The company can provide automatic recharge service to users in the following ways.
1. If the balance of the NAMANE card falls below the minimum balance specified by the user, the amount specified by the user's pre-selected payment method is recharged.
2. Recharge the amount specified by the payment method selected in advance on a specific date specified by the user
(However, if there is a limit on the amount of the NAMANE card charge according to the company's policy, the charge will be restricted accordingly)
⑤ The company does not pay interest on the amount charged to the NAMANE card.
Article 8 (Consent and Withdrawal of Collection Transfer)
① When the user consents to the collection transfer, the consent must be provided in electronic form in accordance with the method and requirements provided by the company.
② The Company provides a method that meets the requirements set forth in the Electronic Financial Supervisory Regulations and a method of consent through electronic writing of the requirements, and submits the consent received from the user to the KFTC and the relevant financial institution for the execution of collection transfer. .
③ The user may request the company to withdraw consent pursuant to the preceding paragraph until the withdrawal record is written in the user's account ledger according to the company's transaction instructions. The user can withdraw the withdrawal transfer consent by canceling the registration of the account registered with the company through the application. However, the user cannot raise an objection to the withdrawal that occurred prior to the declaration of intention to withdraw the same.
④ Those under the age of 14 cannot use the collection transfer consent.
Article 9 (refund, expiration date, etc.)
① The company can set the expiration date for the NAMANE card in advance as follows, and the user can use the NAMANE card only within the expiration date set by the company.
1. In the case of an electronic card
end. 5 years from the date of issue
② The user handles the extension of the validity period as follows.
1. In the case of an electronic card
end. Within the validity period, the Company cannot request an extension of the validity period, and the card may be reissued at the request of the user after confirming the intention of renewal by notifying the user of the expiration plan according to the company's policy before the expiration of the validity period.
③ The company notifies users of the arrival of the expiration period, card purchase and balance transfer method, etc. through the application at least 3 times, including 7 days prior to the expiration date.
④ In the following cases, the company will refund the entire balance of the NAMANE card without deducting the fee. However, if the company does not fall under any of the following items and requests for a refund for a part of the balance due to the user's simple change of mind, the company may refuse the refund or refund the fee after deducting the fee.
1. When requesting a refund for the entire amount of the recharge or purchase within 7 days from the date of recharge or purchase of the NAMANE card
2. When the use of the NAMANE card is impossible because it is difficult for the affiliate store to provide goods or services due to natural disasters, etc.
3. When the merchant is unable to provide goods or services due to a defect in the NAMANE card
4. When a user requests a refund of the balance after using 60% or more of the balance of the NAMANE card normally purchased or charged for the purchase of goods or services based on the balance at the time of purchase or at the time of final recharge.
⑤ You can receive a refund by transferring the full amount of the transportation card charge to the NAMANE card charge. If you receive a refund for the transportation card charge directly from a partner, the terms and conditions of the refund will be governed by the partner's terms and conditions.
⑥ Refunds may be restricted in the case of technical or facility problems such as equipment inspection, communication line defects, stabilization and maintenance work, or if it is judged to be a refund for the purpose of cash loan. In this case, the Company shall follow a separate refund procedure and method. Notify users through the application screen or customer center.
⑦ NAMANE cards provided free of charge through events, etc. are not eligible for refund, and are not included in the calculation of the amount used in paragraph 4, item 4 of this Article. In addition, if the company refunds the NAMANE card balance in this section to the user, the NAMANE card balance provided free of charge will lapse.
⑧ In the case of a NAMANE card that has passed the expiration date but has not expired, the user can request the company to return 90% of the balance of the NAMANE card.
⑨ The company is not responsible for any damages caused by the user incorrectly designating his or her refund application account.
⑩ If the expiration date of the NAMANE card expires, or the user deletes the NAMANE card or terminates the service use contract, cancellation of previous usage details and refunds, etc., cannot be processed. However, the company notifies the user of the fact before the card is deleted or the service use contract is terminated.
⑪ If 5 years elapse from the date the user purchases or recharges the NAMANE card, the amount of the purchase and charge is expired, and the user cannot request a refund of the NAMANE card, return the balance, or provide goods or services to the company. .
Article 10 (Service Restriction, Suspension and Contract Termination)
① The Company may restrict or suspend the user's use of the service without prior notice if the user falls under any of the following subparagraphs, and terminates the service use contract with the user directly after prior notice through e-mail or mobile phone text message transmission. You can.
1. When using the service using personal information such as the name of another person or interfering with the use of the service by others
2. In the event of an act contrary to laws, public order, or public morals by using the service
3. In case of using the service for an abnormal purpose such as cash loan
4. In case the violation of the user's obligations stipulated in these terms and conditions has not been stopped even after receiving a request for correction or sanctions by the company
5. When a user acquires or uses a NAMANE card in a method not recognized by the company
② The user can apply for termination of the service contract according to the termination procedure set by the company. However, when the service contract is terminated, the benefits (rewards, coupons, etc.) held by the user for free are extinguished according to the company's policy. Benefits (rewards, coupons, etc.) held by the user for a fee can be canceled after a refund is processed.
③ If a member who has canceled the service contract wishes to re-register, it may not be possible to re-register for a certain period according to the company's policy, and the benefits (rewards, coupons, etc.) held before the service contract cancellation are not linked to the new member account.
④ If a member repeats withdrawal and re-registration for an illegal or abnormal purpose, it may not be possible to re-register as a member according to the company's policy.
Article 11 (Use and Termination of Additional Services)
① Details of additional services, subscription procedures, usage fees and conditions, etc., are based on the guidance for each additional service on the application screen.
② The start and availability of each supplementary service may be different, and the company notifies users of the service availability through notice on the application screen or through guidance for each supplementary service.
③ The usage fee for each additional service may be changed due to cost increase or other reasons, and the company notifies the user of the change through notification through the application screen or guidance for each additional service.
④ Users can apply for cancellation of individual supplementary services according to the cancellation procedure set by the company, and the company will immediately process the user's request for service termination unless there are special circumstances.
Article 12 (Company's Obligation)
① The company is obligated to continuously and stably provide the service requested by the user in accordance with these terms and conditions unless there are special circumstances.
② The Company shall comply with the Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions, the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, the Electronic Financial Transactions Act, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, the Act on the Use and Protection of Credit Information, the Protection of Communications Secrets Act, and We comply with related laws such as the Communication Business Act.
③ If the company has a matter to notify the user, it may notify the individual through wire or e-mail transmission. However, in the case of notification to a large number of unspecified users, the Company may substitute individual notifications by posting them on the application screen.
④ The company is responsible for indemnifying the user for damages caused by a third party using the access medium after receiving the loss or theft of the access medium such as the NAMANE card or mobile device from the user.
⑤ The company is responsible for accidents caused by forgery or falsification of access media, accidents occurring in the process of electronic transmission or processing of contracts or transaction orders, electronic devices for electronic financial transactions, or the'Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.' In the event of damage to the user due to an accident caused by the use of the access medium obtained by invading the information and communication network pursuant to Article 1, Paragraph 1, false or other fraudulent methods, it shall be liable for damages incurred.
⑥ Notwithstanding Paragraph 5, the Company may have the user bear all or part of the responsibility for damages incurred to the user due to any of the following reasons.
1. When a user lends an access medium to a third party, entrusts the use of it, or provides it for transfer or security purposes.
2. When a user leaks, exposes, or neglects his or her access medium despite knowing or being able to easily know that a third party can conduct electronic financial transactions using the user's access medium without authorization.
3. In case of damage to a user who is a corporation (excluding small businesses pursuant to Article 2, Paragraph 2 of the 「Basic Small and Medium Business Act」), the company establishes security procedures to prevent accidents, and is reasonably required, such as strict compliance. When you have fulfilled your duty of care
4. The company requested additional security measures for electronic financial transactions in order to enhance security in addition to the confirmation pursuant to Article 6, Paragraph 1 of the Electronic Financial Transactions Act, but the user refused the request of the company without justifiable reasons, and thus Article 9, Article 1 of the Electronic Financial Transactions Act. In case of an accident referred to in subparagraph 3
5. An accident pursuant to Article 9, Paragraph 1, Subparagraph 3 of the Electronic Financial Transactions Act by a user engaging in any of the following acts with respect to the media, means, or information used for additional security measures pursuant to subparagraph 5 If it occurs
end. Leaked, exposed or neglected to a third party
I. The act of lending or entrusting its use to a third party
All. Transferred to a third party or provided for the purpose of collateral
⑦ In spite of paragraphs 5 to 6, if there are other laws and ordinances that can be applied to the user's advantage, the company takes precedence and applies them.
Article 13 (User's Obligation)
① When providing or registering all necessary information for the use of the service, the user must provide or register information consistent with the facts.
② The user is responsible for managing the account and password registered for the use of the service.
③ When using the service, users should not engage in any of the following actions.
1. The act of entering false information when applying or changing the service use
2. An act of pretending to be another person by using the personal information of another person and falsely specifying the relationship with another person
3. Acts that damage the honor or disadvantage of others
4. The act of distributing information, etc. that violates laws, public order, and morals to others
5. Distributing false information for the purpose of giving property profit to oneself or others or causing damage to others
6. Registering or distributing computer virus infection data that causes malfunction of service-related facilities, destruction of information, and system confusion.
7. Unauthorized use of or leaking the personal information of another person acquired in connection with the use of the service
8. Acts that violate other laws and regulations
④ Users must comply with the relevant laws, regulations of this agreement, regulations of other terms and conditions made by the user with the company, service use guides and cautions notified on application screens, and other matters notified by the company, and interfere with the company's business. You must not engage in an act of becoming.
⑤ Users cannot conduct business activities using the service, and the company is not responsible for any disadvantages to users caused by this. If this causes a disadvantage to a third party, the user may be liable.
⑥ The user must cooperate with the company so that the company can provide the service safely, and the company
When a user finds a violation of these terms and conditions and requests a clarification for the violation, the user must actively respond to the request of the company.
⑦ In the event that the company receives various disadvantages or damages from a third party, such as a claim for damages, a request for compensation for compensation, or a complaint due to an illegal act performed by the user in using the service or violating this agreement, the user shall You may be liable for compensation for damages incurred by the company.
Article 14 (provision of information and posting of advertisements)
① In operating the service, the company may post various information related to the company's service or advertisements of the company and affiliates on the service screen such as the application screen. The company may provide advertising information and member-specific information in the form of text messages or PUSH, and this is provided only when permitted by law, such as when prior consent for advertisement information is given.
② It is a legal relationship that occurs between the user and the advertiser and is not related to the company when a user communicates or makes a transaction with an advertiser by using advertisements posted on the service screen or participating in promotional activities through the service. If a problem occurs between the user and the advertiser, the user and the advertiser must directly resolve it, and the company is not responsible for this.
Article 15 (Collection and Correction of Transaction Details Information)
① When the user purchases goods and services using the NAMANE card in accordance with relevant laws or user consent, the company shall settle and verify the amount of usage between the user and the affiliated store, such as NAMANE card card number, transaction date, transaction amount, terminal and affiliated store information, etc. , You can collect and preserve the minimum transaction history information necessary for error correction.
② Users can check the transaction details of NAMANE card through “detail inquiry service” on the application screen, etc., and non-members may be restricted from confirming transaction details. When a bearer NAMANE card user or non-member wishes to verify the transaction details, the company may request that the customer's identity verification procedure and a separate form be prepared.
③ If the user finds an error in the transaction details that he/she has confirmed, he/she may request correction through the contact information listed in Article 20, Paragraph 1 of these Terms and Conditions.
④ The company reviews the transaction details within 2 weeks from the date of receiving a request for correction of errors in the transaction details and notifies the user of the result.
Article 16 (Protection and handling of users' personal information)
① Regarding all matters related to the collection, use, and provision of personal information of users, the Company shall comply with relevant laws such as the Personal Information Protection Act, the Electronic Financial Transactions Act, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, and the Act on the Use and Protection of Credit Information. We comply with these stipulations and endeavor to protect users' personal or credit information.
② The company provides services optimized for the user's needs and convenience, and in order to conduct marketing for the user's convenience, such as information on new products or events, surveys, etc. You can use information related to the use of information and services. However, if the user intends to use information or provide it to a third party beyond the scope of the user's consent, prior consent must be obtained from the user, and in this case, the user may reject the company's request for consent.
③ The company is not responsible for information exposed to the outside due to reasons attributable to the user.
④ The company may provide the member's personal information to affiliates, etc. or entrust it to a business agency with the consent of the member in accordance with relevant laws such as the Personal Information Protection Act, if necessary to provide quality services.
Article 17 (Protection of Intellectual Property Rights)
① All intellectual property rights such as copyrights and patent rights related to text, design and service contents posted on the application screen provided to users are owned by business partners such as the company and affiliates.
② Users cannot use the information obtained by using the service without the prior consent of the company for commercial purposes through publication, broadcasting, distribution, reproduction or other methods, and cannot provide or make it available to a third party.
③ Users can compensate for damages caused by infringing the intellectual property rights of business partners such as the company or affiliates.
Article 18 (disclaimer)
① If a dispute arises between the affiliate and the user due to the service provided by the affiliate, the company is not obligated to intervene and is not liable for damages caused by the dispute. In addition, the company is not involved in the transaction of products, etc. between affiliates and users, and is not responsible for this.
② The user must make the final judgment on the services provided by the company and the information obtained using the service, and the user is responsible for it, and the company is not responsible for any damages caused by it.
Article 19 (Dispute Handling and Mediation)
① The user shall contact the customer center person in charge posted on the application screen or the contact information listed in Article 20, Paragraph 1, etc.
Through the service-related opinions and complaints, you can request the handling of disputes such as claims for damages.
② If the user requests the company to handle the dispute, the company will inform the user of the result of the investigation or processing within 15 days from the date of receipt of the request.
③ If the user has any objection to the result of the company's dispute settlement,
According to the provisions of Article 31, Paragraph 1 of the Financial Dispute Mediation Committee of the Financial Supervisory Service or the Framework Act on Consumers
The Consumer Dispute Mediation Committee of the Korea Consumer Agency is responsible for mediation of disputes related to the use of the company's services.
You can apply.
Article 20 (Settlement of Civil Complaints and Competent Court)
① If the user has a legitimate opinion or request regarding the use of the service (receipt of loss report, refund inquiries, failure card receipt, etc.), the user may present his or her opinion through the contact information below of the company.
1. Company name: Aiurora Co., Ltd.
2. Address: I-Aurora Customer Center, Sejong Building, 22, Hangang-daero 44-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Postal Code 04382
3. Phone: 1588-3073
4. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
② When a user's complaint related to the service is received, the company promptly handles it, and if it is difficult to handle it quickly, the company notifies the user of the reason and processing schedule.
③ In the event of a dispute between the company and the user regarding the use of the service, the company and the user faithfully negotiate to resolve the dispute. However, if the dispute is not resolved despite the agreement, both parties may file a lawsuit in the competent court under the Civil Procedure Act.
Article 1 (Effective Date)
These terms will be effective from December 18, 2020.
aurora co., Ltd.
Representative | Jang Young-soo
Address | Sejong Building 22, Hangang-daero 44-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul
Business Number | 131-16-46100
Total sales business report number | No. 2016-Seoul Yongsan-00857
Personal Information Manager | Kim Hye-kyung
TEL 070 - 7431 - 6449
FAX 070 - 4443 - 0439
COPYRIGHT i-Aurora Co., Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED